Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random March Photos

Here are a few pictures from last month. I only have one more final and a paper to do, so I thought I would take a couple minutes to update this blog. March was a busy and fun month. Here are some of the highlights!

I went to check on Mila one night and this is what I found. All her animals were arranged and tucked in around her and on the pillow. She is so cute and loves all her stuffed animals. She takes such good care of them.

Another hand picked Mila outfit...All ready for St. Patrick's Day.

Mila went to her friend Anna's birthday party. She was so excited and had so much fun! Mila and the birthday girl.


Mila and her grandpa. She was lucky enough to see her Grandpa and Grandma Hart just before Easter. She loves having her family around.

1 comment:

  1. At first I struggled with this. That is, Harper deciding what to wear. Now I think it's so cute (and hysterical). She loves to wear two different socks like Mila.

    ReplyDelete