Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ice Castles at Zermatt Resort

I know I skipped Christmas, but I am probably not even going to try to catch up. Between Finals and Christmas I got a little behind. But I will try to post some in the future. On Saturday, January 30th, Mila and I went to Zermatt Resort near Midway to look at these huge ice creations/castles/ sculptures. It was really cold, but it was fun to walk around and look at these amazing creations. Thanks to my friend Tashina for thinking up the idea and getting us to do something interesting for once. We also had hot chocolate and pastries at a bakery at the resort and got to talk to the artist a little bit. Mila loved looking at everything.


Amazed face!
All bundled up.

Me and Mila--cold but happy.

Tashina, Mila and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment