Friday, October 30, 2009

Law School Halloween party

On October 29th the Law School had its annual Halloween Party. Mila has been excited about this since the last one. I have class at 10 so Mila watched class with me in a family support room. After class we went to the party and ate Pizza. Everyone in costume paraded in the front of the room...I had no intention of going up there, but once Mila saw a few of our friends up there she said "Why aren't we going up there?" I was surprised she actually wanted to go, so we went up front so she could show off her costume. After that we went trick or treating in the carrels. Mila got a ton of candy and a balloon dog. She had a blast!

My bumblebee!

Watching class with me.

Eating Pineapple Pizza...her favorite...aka eating the pineapple off the pizza.

Mila and Luke getting ready to show off their costumes.

Mila and Gideon... a bumblebee and a caterpillar.

Mila and Vienn.

Bumblebee, Minnie Mouse and Boba Fett...an unlikely trio.

Trick or Treating at the carrels.

Cute little bugs.
The best treat of the day...a balloon dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment