Sunday, August 9, 2009

New York City Part 3

On the last night possible we finally won the In the Heights lottery! Three tickets! Sunny and Marc were a little dismayed at my persistence at first...but after it paid off(Thanks to the Sine family as well for upping our chances!), and we saw the show in the front row for $26.50, I think they were happy. I was happy to get to do something I love to do with such great friends who normally are not musical-going people. I had to take advantage of the fact that they actually wanted to see this show. It was great show!




Me and Marc with Abuela Claudia!

Excited musical goers!

Triumphant lottery winners! (well technically Harper and Marc won...but we were happy by extension!)

On our last full day we went to Central Park. We played on the playground and rode the carousel. We also got Grey's Papaya hot dogs. Thanks to Sunny for letting me drag her around the city at my whim.



Mila had to ride in the same swing as Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment